2019 Vermeer Catapult CPX9000
Call for Price
The Catapult™ CPX9000 bale processor is a machine that offers power, versatility and easy operation. The Catapult CPX9000 bale processor allows material to be thrown 60-100' (20-30m), whether that be up and over feed bunks in a cattle operation or for land reclamation and erosion control purposes. Not only does the CPX9000 have the ability to throw forage material long distances, but it also gives operators control over where the material is thrown. Hydraulic controls make this machine easy to use, giving operators the ability to choose how the spout is angled and how the crop is distributed. The Catapult™ CPX9000 bale processor is available only at participating dealers.
- Optimizing productivity, the Catapult automatic bale feed system provides smooth material feeding by adjusting the feed rate of the bale chain bed to maintain a proper load and PTO RPM on the tractor.
- Direct feed from a dual fan air circulation system provides consistent material flow from the tub to the spout, reducing inconsistent material flow common with non-direct feed systems.
- Replaceable, abrasive resistant steel liners provide durability, especially needed when processing contamination-filled material like cornstalks.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Adjust cut control bar position from the tractor cab with the optional hydraulic cut control bar kit. Use the hydraulically controlled adjustment alone, or in conjunction with the reversible slat and chain bed bale rotation to help mitigate tough processing conditions.
- Length: 15.6 ft (4.8 m)
- Height: 10 ft (3 m)
- Width - Transport: 8.4 ft (2.6 m)
- Width - Operation: 19.8 ft (6 m)
- Weight: 7460 lbs (3383.8 kg)
- Drawbar Weight: 2500 lbs (1134 kg)
- Horsepower Required: 110 hp (82 kw)
- Horsepower maximum: 210 hp (156.6 kw)
- PTO speed: 1000 rpm
- Hydraulics type: 2 - double acting
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2000 psi (137.9 bar)
- Hydraulic flow rate: 15 gpm (56.8 L/min)
- Minimum Tractor Size: 8310 lbs (3769.4 kg)
- Axle adjustment: 12 " each axle
- Bale rotation: Optional square bale kit gives you the ability to process large square bales in addition to round bales.
- Bale size capacity: Two bales, 6' x 5' (1.8 x 1.5 m)
- Bale weight capacity: 2500 lbs (1134 kg)
- Blower: Two 38.63" blower fans (1500 rpm front & 1000 rpm rear)
- Cut Control Bar Adjustment: Hand lever with 5 settings
- Cut Control Bar Quantity: 7
- Discharge Direction: 260 degrees
- Flail description: Hand lever with 5 settings
- Flail Drum Diameter: 26.8 in (67.9 cm)
- Flail Drum Length: 78 in (198.1 cm)
- Flail Drum Speed: 1000 rpm
- Flail Quantity: 30
- Hitch Jack: 7000 lb (3157.15 kg)
- Horizontal spread distance: 100 ft (30.5 m)
- Safety Chain Kit: 7000 lb (3157.15 kg)
- Spout Length: 95.3 ft (29 m)
- Spout Deflector: 0° to 90° down
- Spout Rotation: 260 degrees
- Tire Size - Standard: 16.5L-16.1SL
- Torque Protection - Driveline: Two shear hubs
- Extra Cut Control Bars Kit: Yes
- Hydraulic Cut Control Bar Kit: Yes
- 15.6 ft. (4.8 m)
- 10 ft. (3 m)
- 7460 lb. (3383.8 kg)
- Bale Size
- Two bales, 6 ft. x 5 ft. (1.8 x 1.5 m)
- Recommended HP
- 110 hp (82 kw)