2018 Vermeer BPX9000
Call for Price
Simple, durable, versatile - the all-new BPX9000 from Vermeer combines the things you want and need in a bale processor. The easy to operate machine is built tough, produces even, consistent feed with minimal maintenance, and the optional large square bale kit offers the versatility you need. Blow away dust and mold from the bale, and feed evenly into a bunk or spread up to 40' (12.19m). The BPX9000 is built to do the job with the Vermeer quality you expect.
- Operate easily with right-side discharge and improved visibility into the tub. Slat and chain bed reduces the need for reversing the bale rotation.
- Reduce maintenance with a self-cleaning feature. Offset rotor has a lower door for easy access for ease of net and twine removal, and the slat and chain bed with a split shaft makes maintenance simple.
- Produce high quality feed with consistent material flow and cut length, while reducing hay waste by blowing away dust and mold from stored bales.
- T-style frame bolted high on the tub for enhanced durability and no major welds at high stress points.
- Versatile processing with the optional large square bale kit and ability to carry two bales.
- Optional scale kit allows operators to know how much they are feeding from each bale.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Length: 15 ' (4.6 m)
- Height: 8.5 ' (2.6 m)
- Width - Transport: 8.2 ' (2.5 m)
- Width - Operation: 11.2 ' (3.4 m)
- Weight: 5060 lbs (2295.2 kg)
- Drawbar Weight: 1460 lbs (662.2 kg)
- Horsepower Required: 85 hp (63.4 kw)
- PTO speed: 1000 rpm
- Hydraulics type: 3- Double Acting
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2000 psi (137.9 bar)
- Hydraulic flow rate: 8 gpm (30.3 L/min)
- Bale rotation: 3 Roller Chains with Bolt-On Cross Slat
- Bale size capacity: Two Bales, 6' x 5'
- Bale weight capacity: 2500 lbs (1134 kg)
- Discharge Direction: Right Hand
- Flail description: 7/16" x 5 9/16" tempered spring
- Flail Drum Diameter: 26.8 " (67.9 cm)
- Flail Drum Length: 78 " (198.1 cm)
- Flail Drum Speed: 1000 rpm
- Flail Quantity: 30
- Hitch Jack: 5000 lb. (2267.96kg)
- Slug bar quantity: 7
- Slug bar adjustment: Hand Lever with 5 settings
- Tire Size - Standard: 14L x 16.1FL
- Torque Protection - Driveline: Shear bolt
- Flotation Tires: 16.5L- 16.1SL 6 SOFTRAC II
- Square bale kit: Yes
- 15 ft. (4.6 m)
- 8.5 ft. (2.6 m)
- 5060 lb. (2295.2 kg)
- Bale Size
- Two Bales, 6 ft. x 5 ft.
- Recommended HP
- 85 hp (63.4 kw)