2018 Simplicity Cobalt 26/61 (5901597)
With a perfect combination of commercial features and residential comfort, the Simplicity Cobalt™ is the ultimate in zero turn mowing. Whether you mow the lawn around your business or home, the Cobalt Zero Turn Mower allows you to get the yard work done quickly, comfortably and beautifully.
- Vanguard™ 810 Engine: At an optimum 810cc, Vanguard™ establishes a new standard for zero turn engine displacement. It provides a more powerful engine with better air management and lower vibration, along with closed-loop EFI for even more efficiency. Go farther, cut longer, and maximize your productivity.
- Controls: Every control is tailored to the demands of the professional landscaper: easy-to-use, conveniently located and extremely durable.
- Commercial Transaxles: The ZT-4400™ transaxles are commercial engineered to deliver smooth, unmatched power and durability. Featuring cooling fans and a robust planetary gear reduction, this transaxle is designed for powerful machines.
- Suspension: The Cobalt's 4-wheel suspension system reduces vibration to the chassis and operator, giving you a smoother ride at faster mowing speeds.
- Fabricated Deck: An innovative grass cutting system has the center point offset, allowing for supreme cutting and excellent discharge leaving you with a superior cut. The reinforced leading edge provides protection where the mower deck needs it most.
- Comfort: The deep cushioned 18-inch high-back seat, armrests and adjustable steering levers are built for convenient, comfortable operation.
- Easy Zero Turn Maintenance: Turn the knob on the foot pan to gain access to the top of the deck when zero turn lawn mower maintenance is needed, allowing you can get back to the job quickly and easily.
- Rear Bumper: Three steel bars wrap-around the rear of the zero turn protecting the mower engine and operating components from damage.
- Model: 5901597
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™
- Start Type: Key
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 810
- Battery(cca): 350
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10.0
- Brake: Separate Lever
- Front Tires (in): 13 x 6.5 - 6
- Rear Tires (in): 24 x 12 - 12
- Suspension: Front & Rear
- Mower Deck Type: 10 Guage Fabricated Steel
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 16-Foot Assist
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 6 Front/Rear Roller
- Steering: Twin Levers
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Rear Bumper: Standard, Steel
- Assembled Width (in): 78
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 4-Years or 500 Hours, whichever occurs first
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty **: Lifetime
- Marketing Model: 26/61
- Engine Model: Big Block™ V-Twin
- Power Rating *: 26
- Choke/Throttle: Separate Choke & Lever
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11 (Twin 5.5 Gallon Tanks)
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400®
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5.0
- Frame: 11-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Independent pivoting, 1.5 x 2 Welded Steel
- Seat: 18 Premium Adjustable with Armrests
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-5
- Number of Blades: 3
- Mower Deck Removal: Frame Mounted
- Spindle: Cast-Iron
- Headlights: Optional
- Assembled Length (in): 82.5
- Roll Over Protection (ROPS): Folding
- Assembled Height (in): 71
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 4-Years or 500 Hours, whichever occurs first
- Fuel GaugeLocation: Standard Gauge / Left Hand Console
- Mulching Kit: Our innovative 61" mulching kit reduces grass clippings and returns them to your lawn.
- Triple Grass Catcher: Vacuums the lawn for grass clippings with a clean finish. Includes three easy-to-empty bags. Capacity: 13 bushels.
- Hitch Attachment Kit: Creates attachment method, making landscape work easier.
- Zero Turn Headlight Kit: Use the front headlight kit for better evening visibility while cutting the grass with your zero turn mower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 26 hp
- Engine Type
- Big Block™ V-Twin
- 810 cc
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400®
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 12 - 12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal. (Twin 5.5 gal. Tanks)
- Deck Size
- 61 in.