2018 Land Pride RTR1558
Call for Price
Land Pride's RTR15 Reverse-Till Rotary Tillers prepare soil seedbeds for gardening or lawns. The RTR15 has offset capabilities to get close to fences or buildings, a formed and reinforced rear deflector to leave a perfect finish, and a #80 drive chain to stand up to the most demanding applications. These Land Pride Tillers have uses in landscaping, nurseries, gardening and light commercial applications.
Land Pride reverse rotation tillers tend to achieve greater depth penetration resulting in moving and pulverizing more soil. Also, they bury more of the residue in the soil. They will typically pulverize your soil in fewer passes than the forward rotation and will tackle hard ground by being 'sucked' in and staying put!
- American made: Many tillers are imported. American made means better parts availability.
- Reverse tilling action: Reverse action ‘sucks’ tiller into ground, does not walk on top of hard ground like forward rotation tillers can.
- Tractor HP Range: 17 - 50 HP; Dependent upon width and Series of tiller.
- Gearbox Warranty: 5 Years on housings, seals, bearings. Shows our confidence in the product.
- Working widths: 58”, 66” & 74” To meet specific customers needs.
- 6 1/2” Digging depth: For deep soil penetration.
- Plate steel upper hitch: Plate steel is stronger than flat bar type hitch.
- Clevis lower hitch: Provides additional strength and easy one person hook-up.
- Hitch sideshift capabilities: Sideshift tiller to cover right tire track. Gearbox slides with tiller.
- Fits Land Pride Quick-Hitch: Allows for quick & easy one person hook-up. Offset cannot be used with Quick-Hitch.
- Adjustable Parking stand: Allows for easy hook-up and storage.
- Adjustable skid shoes: Control depth with various settings.
- Formed and reinforced rear deflector: Forming gives deflector additional strength. Adjustable deflector allows for various finish results.
- Front deflector: Front deflector is flexible to take the beating from rocks or debris.
- 4 ‘C’ Shaped heat-treated tines per flange: ‘C’ Shaped tines require less HP to move through the ground.
- RTR1550 & RTR1558 1 3/4” Solid steel rotor shaft RTR1566 & RTR1574 2” Solid steel rotor shaft: Solid steel shaft for strength.
- 15” Rotor swing diameter: For deep tilling and turning the soil over faster.
- Double lip seal on rotor bearing: Double lip seal helps keep the dirt out and the grease in.
- Cat. 3 heavy-duty fully shielded shear pin or slip-clutch driveline: Protects gearbox and rotor shaft upon hitting obstructions. Slip-clutch saves having to replace shear-pins.
- #80 Drive chain enclosed in oil bath: Heavy drive chain stretches less, and oil bath keeps wear to a minimum.
- Stamped chain cover: Stamped forming gives the chain cover strength.
- Recommended Tractor PTO HP: 17-35 HP
- Weight: 489 lbs.
- Tilling Width: 58 in.
- Overall Width: 64 1/4 in.
- 3-Point Hitch Type: Category l, Adjustable Lower Hitch Clevis with Plated Pins; Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch
- Sideshift Capabilities: Yes, (Note: Sideshift capability is limited to adjustment of lower left clevis hitch)
- Sideshift Dimensions Centered: 29 in. - 29 in.
- Sideshift Dimensions Shifted Right: 12 in. - 46 in.
- Sideshift Dimensions Shifted Left: 35 in. - 23 in.
- Number of Flanges: 7
- Number of Tines per Flange: 4
- Tine Construction: Alloy steel heat treated “C” shaped blades
- Skid Shoes: Adjustable
- Storage Stands: Adjustable
- Rear Deflector: Adjustable profile stamped rear deflector
- Front Deflector: Rubber
- Driveline: Category III Heavy Duty Off-Center Shear bolt - standard; Slip Clutch - optional
- Gearbox: 50 HP input at 540 rpm 1.92:1 ratio Cast iron housing, straight bevel gears
- Gearbox Lubrication & Oil Capacity: 2 Pints of SAE 80-90W EP oil
- Drive Chain: #80 Roller chain - Fully enclosed in oil bath with drain & fill plugs
- Drive Chain Lubrication: Shell Alvania EP 00 or equivalent
- Sprockets: Case hardened teeth, splined bores
- Rotor Swing Diameter: 15 in.
- Rotor Shaft Speed: 211 rpm at 540 rpm PTO
- Working Width
- 58 in.
- 64 1/4 in.
- Recommended HP
- 17-35 hp
- 489 lb.