2018 Gehl RS6-34 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler
Call for Price
Mark's Tractor & Implement, Inc.
RS6-34 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler
- Gross Power (kW): 74 hp (55)
- Rated Lift Capacity (kg): 6,000 lbs. (2722)
- Maximum Lift Height (m): 34' 3" (10.4)
- Maximum Forward Reach (m): 23' 3" (7.0)
- Lift Capacity: 6,000 lb.
- Maximum Lift Height: 34 ft. 3 in.
- Capacity at Maximum Lift Height: 4,000 lb.
- Maximum Forward Reach: 23 ft. 3 in.
- Capacity at Maximum Forward Reach: 900 lb.
- Maximum Reach Below Grade: 24 in.
- Manufacturer: Deutz
- Model: TD 3.6 Tier IV
- Power: 74 hp
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Rated Speed: 2,300 rpm
- Transmission: Dana 3-speed Powershift
- Maximum Travel Speed: 18 mph
- Selective Steering: 4-Wheel 2-Wheel Crab
- Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulically Actuated Internal Wet-Disc Brake
- Parking Brake: Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release (SAHR) on Front Axle
- Axle Manufacturer: Dana
- Pump Type: Gear
- Total Capacity: 29 gpm
- System Pressure: 3,000 psi
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 35 gal.
- Approximate Weight: 15,100 lb.
- Length - Less Forks: 16 ft. 0 in.
- Width: 7 ft. 10 in.
- Ground Clearance: 14 in.
- Wheelbase: 9 ft. 2 in.
- Turning Radius: 12 ft. 6 in.
- Overall Height: 7 ft. 10 in.
- Frame Leveling: 10 deg.
- Fuel Capacity: 29 gal.
- 15.00 x 19.5/12 PR
- 15.00 x 19.5/12 PR Foam-Filled
- 15.00 x 19.5 Solid Rubber
- The model RS6-34 GEN:3 is built with high quality components for proven performance.
- Welded box-section boom design for maximum load placement ability.
- Well-thought-out cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, for level performance on uneven terrain.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent braking and long life.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
- The RS6-34 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler features a durable operator's compartment to maximize comfort and productivity.
- 44 cubic-foot cab enclosure provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
- ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
- Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
- Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
- Side and rear glass is standard equipment.
- In 4 wheel steer the machine turn radius can be as small as 12' 6" for machine positioning on tight job sites.
- Three steering modes - 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab - enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- The RS6-34 GEN:3 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for repair.
- Dana three-speed power-shift transmission is easy to maintain.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
- The model RS6-34 GEN:3 has the hydraulic system power to get the job done.
- Dual-function, pilot-assisted joystick is standard equipment.
- Optional tri-function, pilot-assisted joystick allows the operator to set forktilt and auxiliary function speeds.
- Auto-leveling feature keeps loads level when raising/lowering the boom.
- Carriages - Masonry, framing and standard carriages available in different widths.
- There is a tool for every job, and the RS6-34 GEN:3 can power them all. Dynattach® Quick-Attach system allows quick attachment changes with unsurpassed ease.
- Fork Shift - 50" (1270 mm) wide.
- Rotating Carriage - 48" (1219 mm) and 66" (1676 mm) wide.
- Jib Boom - 5' (1.5 m) with winch and 60' (18.3 m) cable.
- Bucket - Light Material - 76" (1.3 cu.yd)
- Work Platform - 4' x 9.5' - Fork Mounted (requires PWP)
- Carriage - Side Shift 48" wide
- Truss Boom - 8' long
- Auger Drive and 9' - 12' - 18' diameter augers
- Plenty of access points and over-sized covers make service and maintenance on the RS6-34 GEN:3 quick and efficient.
- Side-mounted fuel tank with battery access and an additional storage compartment.
- Over-sized front cover provides easy access to the hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic pressure ports for service and testing.
- Lockable rear-side covers located on both sides of the machine slide out of the way to expose the engine for service.
- Shorter hoses from main valve to boom provide compact hose routing, enhancing serviceability.
- Engine Type
- TD 3.6 Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- 74 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,300 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 29 gal.
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 6,000 lb.
- Max Ground Speed
- 18 mph
- 16 ft. 0 in.
- 7 ft. 10 in.
- 7 ft. 10 in.
- 15,100 lb.
- 9 ft. 2 in.