2017 Ferris F800X 5901236 w/5901238 - 72" 31HP Vanguard™
Stock Image: F800X Front Mount Mower Series
The visibility and versatility of the F800X Front-mount Zero-turn Mower can't be beat. Its out-front design is perfect for trimming around trees, bushes and landscaped areas with ease. Be even more productive with the F800X by choosing from a wide selection of accessory and attachment options.
Optional accessories: 60” sweepster rotary broom, snow blower and cab enclosure, FAST-Vac™ EZ Dump XL™ grass collection system and mulch kit.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Precision Finish: Pivoting rear axle and floating front mower frame allow the F800X to follow the landscape's contours for a precise finish.
- Easy Cut Height Adjustment: Electric deck lift makes for easy cut-height adjustment.
- Electric Deck Lift: Raise the deck with a flip of the switch to make deck lawn mower maintenance a snap.
- Easy Access: Quick release latches allow for easy access to engine compartment.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 6 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Grass Bag Collection: Shown with optional FAST-Vac™ EZ Dump XL™ Grass Collection System. Capacity: 14 cubic feet.
- Broom Attachment: Make your Ferris F800X even more productive with the addition of our 60" broom attachment.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™
- Engine Power Rating *: 31 gross hp
- Displacement (cc): 896
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starting: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 12
- Cutting Width (in): 72
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Spindles: Cast-iron
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Suspension: N/A
- Transmission: Dual hydro pumps and wheel motors with 7" cooling fans
- Drive Axles (in): 1.25
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 12-12
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 6.5 (rear); 11 x 4 (front)
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Length (in): 115.5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 88 / 74
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1677
- Seat Package: Premium adjustable suspension seat
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 90° foldable
- Instrumentation: Hour meter
- Safety Group/Controls: Seat activated engine kill, blade, clutch safety switch, parking brake, safety circuit/adjustable twin steering controls
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Disk
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® EZ DUMP™ XL COLLECTION SYSTEM: Ideal for larger jobs. Simply squeeze the handle and pull up to release the hopper right from your seat. The hopper is specially lined to ensure that all material is dumped. Capacity: 14 cubic feet
- MULCH KIT: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffels, hardware and instruction sheet.
- SNOW BLOWER / CAB: Two-stage 50" snow blower with electric chute rotation available. (Optional cab available)
- FLAT-FREE CASTER TIRES: Run all day with no flats, eliminates down time.
- The 31 gross-horsepower* Vanguard™ engine offers big performance along with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†.
- The F800X has a speed of up-to 10 mph and features a pivoting rear axle with a floating front frame, pillow block bearings on its control mounts, dual hydro pumps and wheell motors equipped with 7” mounted cooling fans.
- The iCD™ Cutting System with professional striping kit comes with a 61” or 72” wide deck equipped with heavy-duty, cast-iron spindles.
- The electric deck lift makes cut-height adjustments easy.
- Quick access switches and quick release latches for the undercarriage and engine for easy maintenance.
- Premium suspension seat for adjustable comfort.
- Other features: twin six-gallon fuel tanks with integrated choke throttle, PTO and ignition switches; large, 24” flat-free drive tires; cup holder; and storage compartment.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 31 gross hp
- Dual hydro pumps and wheel motors with 7" cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 24 x 12-12; Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5 (rear); 11 x 4 (front)
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.
- Deck Size
- 72 in.