2016 Cub Cadet XT1 ST 54"
Mark's Tractor & Implement, Inc.
XT1 ST 54"
- 54" heavy-duty fabricated, triple-blade cutting deck
- 24 HP Kohler V-Twin OHV engine
- Deluxe hydrostatic transmission for the smoothest operation
- Rear Axle: 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Steering/Turning Radius: NEW optimized steering system, manual sector and pinion/16"
- Front Pivot Bar: Heavy-duty cast-iron (5-year limited warranty/unlimited hours)
- Front Axles: Heavy-duty 3/4" through machined bushings
- Ball Joints: Fully-adjustable/Automotive-style
- Engine Type: 24 HP professional-grade Kohler® 7000 Series OHV
- Cylinders/Material: Twin/Cast-iron sleeve
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized, automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
- Warranty: 3-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain) & 5-year chassis & front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc
- Hood: Front pivot, High impact with quick removal design
- Cutting Width/Blades: 54"/Triple Blades
- Deck Construction: Fabricated
- Deck Cutting Height: 1" - 4"
- Anti-scalping Wheels (front/rear): 2 Ball/2 Ball/Nose Roller
- Mulch Kit: Optional
- Deck Spindles: 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Deck Pulleys: Split steel spindle pulleys/oversized heavy-duty idlers
- Deck Attach/Removal: QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Wash: Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- PTO Clutch: Electronic fingertip engagement
- Deck Lift: Lever/12-position/spring assisted
- Seat: NEW Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with 10 degree incline and slide
- Battery: 230 cold crank amps
- Charging System: Flywheel Alternator - 12 amp regulated
- Headlights: NEW LED High Illumination
- System Monitor Package: Digitial hour meter/service minder, oil, battery, brake and PTO start sequence
- Cub Connect™: Bluetooth® equipped
- Safety Systems: Neutral Start, operator presence, reverse safety switch, brake pedal lock, RevTek reverse mowing technology
- Tires (Front/Rear): 16" x 6.5" ball bearing/22" x 9.5"
- Tire Tread: Turf Saver
- Forward Speed: 5.5 mph
- Reverse Speed: 3.1 mph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3 gal. easy fill, rustproof
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2 qt.
- Wheelbase: 47"
- Estimated Weight: 520 lbs.
- Powertrain: Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K46)
- Rear Differential Lock: N/A
- Engine to Transmission: Heavy-duty belt
- Cruise Control: Soft touch engagement
- Transmission Housing: Cast aluminum
- Length/Width/Height: 68"/63"/42.5"
- Frame: Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system (5-year limited warranty)
- Bumper: Single-tube
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- 24 HP professional-grade Kohler® 7000 Series OHV
- Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K46)
- Wheel Size
- Front: 16 in. x 6.5 in.; Rear: 22 in. x 9.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in.
- Discharge Type