2015 Great Plains 13' End Wheel Drill (1300)
13' End Wheel Min-Till Drills
Providing big-drill performance in a smaller machine, the Great Plains 1300 End Wheel Drill is clearly the best built end wheel drill on the market. Heavy-duty openers feature hydraulically adjusted down pressure for consistent seed placement along the full width of the unit.
Its rugged construction, combined with a superior opener system, make the unit ideal for minimum-till conditions. Plus, the weatherproof seed box features a 3.2 bushel-per-foot capacity – one of the largest in the industry – minimizing the number of refills required to finish the job. The openers are in line with the end wheels, reducing sideloading on curves or terraces.
- 4-Speed Sprocketbox - Provides excellent metering of a large variety of seed shapes and sizes.
- Down-Pressure Adjustment - By locating the pin in one of five locations, you can adjust the down-pressure applied on all openers.
- Lock-out Hubs - Quickly disengage all chains and sprockets for reduced wear during transport.
- Tire Size: 7.5x20, 4-ply Rib Implement
- Capacity: (Main Box) 43.2 bu (1522L) ; (Small Seed Box) 3.2 bu (112L)
- Row Spacing: 6" (15.4cm) ; 7-1/2" (19.1cm) ; 10" (25.4cm)
- Transport Height: 5' 6" (1.68 m)
- Transport Length: 12' 6" (4.62m)
- Transport Width: 15' 7" (4.74m)
- Transport: (Clearance) 9" (22.9cm)
- Weight: 3,500-4,600 lbs (1,588-2,087 kg)
- Working Width: 13' (3.96m)
- Design and Styling: Min-Till
- Number of Openers: 26 - 6" ; 21 - 7-1/2" ; 16 - 10"
- Opener: 00 Series
- Type: End Wheel Pull-Type
- PTO/HP Required: 65+
- Empty Weight
- 3,500-4,600 lbs (1,588-2,087 kg)