2015 Gehl R190
With over 40 years of skid loader manufacturing experience, Gehl has taken performance to the next level with the R190 Skid Loader.
Operator's Cabin: The new R190 has a spacious operator station with plenty of adjustability and enhanced comfort features that users have come to expect from Gehl.
• Large Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment.
• New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable armrests enhance operator safety and comfort.
• Adjustable control pods (joystick and hand/foot configurations) and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
• Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
• Extra-large side screens combined with Gehl PowerView® low-profile lift arm design provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
• Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a cleaner, quieter, climate controlled operating environment.
Controls: Controls on the R190 incorporate intuitive design, state-of-the-art technology and plenty of options to suit the preference of any operator.
• Four control options include T-Bar, Joystick, Dual-Hand, and Hand/Foot.
• Auxiliary controls are located on the control grip in all control configurations for easy access.
• Customizable integrated digital display provides coolant, fuel, battery, environmental and engine regeneration, and more information in real time.
• Adjustable joystick control pods provide ease of operator control with minimal effort, reducing fatigue.
• New upper-left and upper-right instrument panels provide easy readout and switch access.
• Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
Engine: The R190 is equipped with a top-of-the-line Yanmar Tier IV engine that meets emissions standards and provides the muscle needed to tackle demanding jobs with ease.
• The DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) system provides clean emissions without the need for additional fuel after-treatment additives.
• The DPF requires regeneration to maintain optimal running conditions. This occurs passively as the machine is operated, but also requires occasional manual regeneration by the operator.
• Regeneration is intuitively managed through the digital display and a clearly labeled rocker switch.
Hydraulics: The R190 has amped-up hydraulic systems which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
• Impressive breakout forces deliver optimal digging and lifting performance.
• Improved cycle times increase productivity on the jobsite.
• Excellent ease of operation and proportionate flow adjustability are achieved with the auxiliary flow control rocker switch located on the control grip.
• HydraGlide™ option helps keep material in the bucket and provides a smoother ride by allowing the bucket to float when travelling over rough terrain.
• Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
Lift Arm: The R190 is built with a robust, radial lift arm that incorporates performance and durability.
• Radial lift path offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications.
• Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle.
• Between the tire design keeps the machine length short and compact.
• Gehl PowerView® low-profile boom design offers optimal side-to-side visibility.
Serviceability: Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
• Oversized engine hood and rear door opens completely, exposing engine components and daily maintenance points.
• ROPS/FOPS tilts up with the aid of gas struts for access to hydraulic components.
• Drive chains and axle bearings are sealed systems that require no maintenance.
• All high-rotation pins have grease points for ease of maintenance.
• Features such as the remote oil drain and filter provide simple and easy maintenance access.
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 158 in. (4013 mm)
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised: 120.5 in. (3061 mm)
- Overall Height to Top of ROPS: 80 in. (2032 mm)
- Ground Clearance to Chassis: 6.5 in. (165 mm)
- Overall Length with Bucket: 127 in. (3226 mm) with 66 in. Bucket
- Overall Length without Bucket: 94 in. (2388 mm)
- Wheelbase: 42 in. (1067 mm)
- Dump Reach - Fully Raised: 22.5 in. (572 mm)
- Rollback at Ground: 26°
- Dump Angle: 42°
- Overall Width: 66.5 in. (1689 mm); 64.5 in. (1638 mm) Narrow width with off-set wheel option
- Bucket Width: 66 in. (1676 mm)
- Clearance Circle - Rear: 58.5 in. (1486 mm)
- Clearance Circle - Front without Bucket: 44.5 in. (1130 mm)
- Clearance Circle - Front with Bucket: 79 in. (2007 mm)
- Seat to Ground Height: 39 in. (991 mm)
- Rollback at Specified Height: 96°
- Dump Height: 91 in. (2311 mm)
- Departure Angle: 25°
- Standard Specification Tire Size: 10.00 x 16.5 HD
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNV98C-NMS Tier IV/Stage 3B
- Gross Power @ 2500 rpm: 69.3 hp (51.7 kW)
- Net Power @ 2500 rpm: 68.4 hp (51 kW)
- Maximum Torque: 173 ft.-lb. @ 1625 (235 Nm @ 1625)
- Displacement: 202.6 cu.in. (3.3 L)
- Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard: 18.5 gpm (70 L/min)
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option (L/min): 31.5 gpm (119 L/min)
- Reservoir Capacity (L): 8 gal. (30.3 L)
- Battery: 12-volt (950 CCA)
- Starter: 12-volt (3.0 kW)
- Alternator: 95-amp
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1,900 lb. (862 kg)
- Rated Operating Capacity with Optional Counterweight: 2,110 lb. (957 kg)
- Fuel Tank: 16.5 gal. (62.5 L)
- Travel Speed - Maximum: 7.5 mph (12.1 km/hr)
- Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option - Maximum: 12.5 mph (20.1 km/hr)
- Operating Weight - Approximate: 6,880 lb. (3121 kg)
- Gehl T-Bar Controls - Servo: Optional
- Hand/Foot Controls - Pilot: Optional
- Joystick Controls - Pilot: Optional
- Dual-Hand Controls Available: Optional
- Engine Auto-Shutdown System: Standard
- Engine Block Heater: Optional
- Auxiliary Hydraulics: Standard
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics: Optional
- Independent Hydraulic Reservoir: Standard
- Adjustable Arm Rests/Control Towers: Standard
- Heating: Optional
- Air-Conditioning: Optional
- Suspension Seat - Mechanical: Optional
- Air Ride Seat: Optional
- Cab Enclosure: Optional
- Foot and Hand Throttles: Standard
- Full Instrumentation: Standard
- Horn: Standard
- Integral Access Plate (Removable): Standard
- Operator Restraint Bar: Standard
- ROPS/FOPS Level II Overhead Guard: Standard
- Sound Reduction Material: Standard
- Work Lights - Front and Rear: Standard
- All-Tach® Attachment Mounting System: Standard
- Power-A-Tach® Attachment Mounting System: Optional
- Anti-Vandalism Protection: Standard
- Back-Up Alarm: Optional
- Parking Brake: Standard
- Counterweight: Optional
- Hydraglide™ Ride Control: Optional
- Hydraloc™ Safety System: Standard
- Hydrostatic Drive - Servo: Standard
- Lift Arm Support Device: Standard
- Self-Leveling Lift Action: Optional
- Two-Speed Drive: Optional
- Bale Movers
- Pallet Forks
- Mower, Rotary
- Skeleton Rock Bucket
- Stump Grinders
- Tree Puller/Grabbing Tool
- Engine Type
- 4TNV98C-NMS Tier IV/Stage 3B
- Engine Manufacturer
- Gross: 69.3 hp (51.7 kW); Net: 68.4 hp (51 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.5 gal. (62.5 L)
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 1,900 lb. (862 kg); With Optional Counterweight: 2,110 lb. (957 kg)
- Max Ground Speed
- 7.5 mph (12.1 km/hr); Optional: 12.5 mph (20.1 km/hr)
- Tire Size
- 10.00 x 16.5 HD
- With Bucket: 127 in. (3226 mm); Without Bucket: 94 in. (2388 mm)
- 66.5 in. (1689 mm); Optional: 64.5 in. (1638 mm)
- Overall Operating Height: 158 in. (4013 mm); Height to Hinge Pin: 120.5 in. (3061 mm); Top of ROPS: 80 in. (2032 mm)
- 6,880 lb. (3121 kg)
- 42 in. (1067 mm)