2014 Gehl RT210 GEN:2
14 Pin Harness
Power Quick Tach
Standard Flow Hyd
ISO Controls only
Side Windows only with Heat
Engine Block Heater
74" Dirt/Const. Bucket
The Gehl RT210 GEN:2 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up...
• Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 72 hp (53.7 kW)
• Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
• Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
• Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
• Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
• Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
Operator's Cabin: The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the RT210 GEN:2 Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
• Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket.
• Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
• New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
• Fully adjustable controls mounted to a standard mechanical suspension seat or an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
• Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
• Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
Controls: Controls on the RT210 GEN:2 Compact Track Loaders are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
• Optional electronic attachment control - 14-pin connector that allows operation of all attachments.
• Electro-hydraulic joystick controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort and controllability. They are also not affected during cold weather operation.
• Hydraloc™system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, open the door or switches off the ignition.
• Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
• Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
• Standard ISO drive pattern, optional selectable ISO and dual hand (H-pattern) controls.
• Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
• Single button allows simple scrolling and selection of various display functions.
• Standard Drive Sensitivity Adjustment offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference, skill and application requirements. Adjustable settings include: Joystick Sensitivity; Position Reaction; Engine Response; AntiStall; Pump Swash Plate Position
• Optional HydraGlide™ system allows the lift arm to "float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
Engine: The RT210 GEN:2 engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
• Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
• Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
Hydraulics: The RT210 GEN:2 Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
• Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
• New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
• Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
• Electro-hydraulic controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency while AntiStall technology keeps the power flowing.
• Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
• Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
Attachment System: The RT210 GEN:2 Compact Track Loader is available with your choice of two attachment mounting systems designed to enhance jobsite efficiency.
• All-Tach® system manually engages and disengages with a single lever.
• Power-A-Tach® system allows for attachment changes electronically at the push of a button, further enhancing jobsite productivity.
• Both systems are compatible with all universal-style track loader attachments.
Lift Arm: The robust lift-arm on the RT210 GEN:2 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
• Additional reach and increased dump height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
• Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
• Simple "in-line" design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive "offset" lift arm designs.
• Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
• Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
Serviceability: Serviceability is very important to our customers. The RT210 GEN:2 is sure to exceed your service expectations.
• Large, gas-spring assisted engine cover and over-sized, flush-mounted rear door allows full access on the rear of the machine for servicing and maintenance.
• Lockable compartments on the rear towers open to reveal the battery on the left and hydraulic tank on the right.
• Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with large gas-springs for easy internal service access.
• Track rollers and idlers are sealed and require no maintenance.
• Patented tilt-out foot pod allows for best-in-class foot well cleanout and provides perfect access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
• Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 172 in. (4369 mm)
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised: 128 in. (3251 mm)
- Reach - Fully Raised: 37 in. (940 mm)
- Dump Angle - Fully Raised: 39°
- Dump Height - Fully Raised: 95.7 in. (2431 mm)
- Maximum Rollback Angle - Fully Raised: 102.5°
- Overall Height at ROPS: 83.1 in. (2111 mm)
- Overall Length with Bucket - Standard Counterweight: 152.3 in. (3868 mm)
- Overall Length without Bucket - Standard Counterweight: 114.5 in. (2908 mm)
- Specified Height: 67.7 in. (1720 mm)
- Reach at Specified Height: 31.8 in. (808 mm)
- Dump Angle at Specified Height: 75°
- Maximum Rollback Angle at Ground: 30°
- Carry Position: 7 in. (179 mm)
- Maximum Rollback Angle at Carry Position: 33°
- Digging Position - Below Ground: -0.2 in. (5.1 mm)
- Angle of Departure with Standard Counterweight: 29.2°
- Ground Clearance: 13 in. (330 mm)
- Track Gauge: 51.7 in. (1313 mm)
- Track Shoe Width: 17.7 in. (450 mm)
- Crawler Base: 58.4 in. (1483 mm)
- Overall Width - Less Bucket: 69.5 in. (1765 mm)
- Bucket Width: 73.9 in. (1877 mm)
- Clearance Radius - Front With Bucket: 98.1 in. (2492 mm)
- Clearance Radius - Rear with Standard Counterweight: 64.6 in. (1641 mm)
- Maximum Rollback at Specified Height: 66.8°
- Angle of Approach: 90°
- Grouser Height: 1 in. (25 mm)
- Operating Capacity at 35% Tipping Load: 2,100 lb. (953 kg)
- Operating Capacity at 50% Tipping Load: 3,000 lb. (1361 kg)
- Tipping Load: 6,000 lb. (2722 kg)
- Operating Weight: 9,890 lb. (4486 kg)
- Make/Model: Yanmar/4TNV98TCT-NMSL Tier IV
- Type: 4-Stroke Turbo
- Displacement/Cylinders: 203 cu.in./4 (3.3 L/4)
- Gross Power @ rpm: 72 hp @ 2500 (53.7 kW @ 2500)
- Net Power @ rpm: 70.7 hp @ 2500 (52.7 kW @ 2500)
- Peak Torque @ rpm: 206 ft.-lb. @ 1700 (279.3 Nm @ 1700)
- Oil Pump Capacity: 11 qts. (10.4 L)
- Alternator Voltage/Amperage: 14V/95A
- Drawbar Pull/Tractive Effort: 12,359 lb. (5606 kg)
- Track Type/Track Rollers/Roller Type: Rubber/5/Steel
- Track Width: 17.7 in. (450 mm)
- Ground Pressure: 4.7 psi (0.32 bar)
- Bucket Breakout - Tilt Cylinder: 5,492 lb. (2491 kg)
- Bucket Breakout - Lift Cylinder: 5,398 lb. (2449 kg)
- Ground Speed - Single Speed: 5.4 mph (8.7 km/hr)
- Ground Speed - Two Speed: 7.9 mph (12.7 km/hr)
- Fuel Tank: 24 gal. (91 L)
- Hydraulic Reservoir Tank: 13.8 gal. (52.2 L)
- Coolant Capacity: 3.8 gal. (14.4 L)
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed: 21.8 gpm (82.5 L/min)
- High-Flow Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed: 35.9 gpm (135.8 L/min)
- Transmission Pump Type: Axial Piston
- Motor Type: Axial Piston with Planetary Gear Box Reduction
- Battery Volts: 12V
- Cold Cranking Amps at Temperature: 850 CCA @ 0°F
- All-Tach® Mounting System: Standard
- IdealTrax™: Exclusive Standard
- Power-A-Tach® Mounting System: Optional
- Self-Leveling Hydraulic Lift Action: Standard
- Selectable Self-Leveling Lift Action: Optional
- Two-Speed Drive: Standard
- 12-Volt Battery: Standard
- Engine Alert System with Error Display: Standard
- Engine Automatic Shutdown System: Standard
- Grid/Manifold Heater Starter Assist: Standard
- Dual-Element Air Cleaner with Indicator: Standard
- Auxiliary Hydraulics: Standard
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics: Optional
- Elevated Planetary Final Drives: Standard
- Maintenance Free Rollers Each Side: 4
- Single Flange Front/Dual Flange Rear Idlers: Standard
- Rubber Track Undercarriage System: Standard
- Servo-Controlled Hydrostatic Drive: Standard
- Dedicated Undercarriage: Standard
- Tilt-out Foot Pod: Exclusive Standard
- Back-up Alarm: Standard
- Combination Radiator & Hydraulic Oil Cooler: Standard
- ROPS/FOPS Level II Overhead Guard: Standard
- Anti-Vandalism Lock Provisions: Standard
- Mechanical Lift Cylinder Lock: Standard
- Pressurized Cab Enclosure with A/C: Optional
- Multi-Function Function Display Screen: Standard
- Drive Sensitivity System: Standard
- Electronic Attachment Control - 14-Pin Connector: Optional
- Electro-Hydraulic Joystick Controls: Standard
- Selectable Control Pattern Configuration: Optional
- Variable Speed Control, Selectable On & Off: Optional
- Foot Throttle: Standard
- Full-Suspension Seat: Standard
- Engine Type
- 4TNV98TCT-NMSL Tier IV 4-Stroke
- Engine Manufacturer
- Gross: 72 hp (53.7 kW); Net: 70.7 hp (52.7 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 24 gal. (91 L)
- Bucket Capacity
- Tipping Load: 6,000 lb. (2722 kg)
- Max Ground Speed
- Single Speed: 5.4 mph (8.7 km/hr) ; Two Speed: 7.9 mph (12.7 km/hr)
- With Bucket: 152.3 in. (3868 mm); Without Bucket: 114.5 in. (2908 mm)
- 69.5 in. (1765 mm)
- Overall Operating Height: 172 in. (4369 mm); Height to Hinge Pin: 128 in. (3251 mm); Top of ROPS: 83.1 in. (2111 mm)
- 9,890 lb. (4486 kg)