2012 Great Plains Field Cultivator (8544FC)
Several changes and enhancements were made to the 8000 Series Field Cultivator to make a good unit even better! Shank spacing throughout the machine especially around tires has been improved, ensuring no shanks are closer than 28”. The hinges and fold system have also been, “Beefed Up” making folding and unfolding smoother and more reliable.
- Other Standard EQ: ; ISO Hydraulic Tips; Self-Leveling Hitch; HD Jack; Heat Treated Ductile Cast; Single Point Depth; 1 1/4 Hardened Pins; Greaseable Beams & Hubs; Hyd. Wing Fold; Double Fold Cylinders; Mix Max Pattern; 24 1/2" Frame Shank Clear; 9/16" HD min Draft Shanks; Front Gauge Wheels - Hydrualic - Mechanical; Safety Kit
- Caster Pivot Design - Has been improved for better reliability and the pivot pins are now maintenance free.
- Folding System - Improved fold system with heavier hinges on both inside and outside wings.
- Low Profile Hitch - New low profile hitch with heavy duty ball joint attachment and convenient hose storage area.
- Shank Improvement - Improved shank spacing around tires and throughout the machine with no shanks closer than 28" on entire implement.
- Tire Size: (4)11Lx15 F-ply
- Tilling Width: 44'
- Transport Height: 14'
- Transport Width: 15'
- Wings: (1st) 10'6"; (2nd) 6'6"
- PTO/HP Required: 225-300