2011 Kawasaki Mule™ 610 4x4
Mark's Tractor & Implement, Inc.
Mule™ 610 4x4
- Engine: Four-stroke, air-cooled single
- Displacement: 401cc
- Bore x Stroke: 82 x 76mm
- Compression ratio: 8.6:1
- Carburetor: Nikki 6C1026
- Air filter: Snorkel-type with two-stage dry replaceable element
- Oil filter: Automotive-type spin-on canister
- Ignition: Magneto and transistor
- Electrical: 12V DC, 14 amp-hour battery, alternator
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission with high and low range, plus reverse
- Final drive: Shaft-driven selectable four-wheel drive, dual-mode rear differential
- Exhaust: Muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor
- Front Tire Size: 24x9-10 tubeless
- Rear Tire Size: 24x11-10 tubeless
- Front suspension / wheel travel: MacPherson strut / 3.1 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Unit swing axle / 3.1 in.
- Steering: Rack and pinion
- Brakes: Four-wheel hydraulic drums, triple sealed
- Fuel capacity: 4.1 gal.
- Dry weight: 1,010 lbs.
- Overall length: 108.8 in.
- Overall width: 52.6 in.
- Overall height: 70.9 in.
- Wheelbase: 70.0 in.
- Ground clearance: 6.7 in.
- Roll over protective structure (ROPS): This structure meets ROPS requirements for wheeled tractors under SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, and 7.5. This structure also meets FMVSS 216 Roof Crush resistance requirement
- Cargo bed dimensions (LxWxH): 41.1 x 35.4 x 9.6 in. / 8.08 cu. ft.
- Load capacity: 926 lbs.
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Towing capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Turning radius: 10.8 ft.
- Top speed: 25 mph, governed
- Instruments: Oil temperature meter, hour meter, 35w headlights, taillight and stoplight
- Color Choices: Super Black, Dark Royal Red
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Good Times trade; Protection Plan: 12 or 24 months
At a Glance
- Rugged and compact 4x4 off-road utility vehicle
- Can be easily transported in the back of a full-size pickup truck
- Can tow up to 1,100 pounds with optional Kawasaki trailer hitch installed
Fan-Cooled, Single-Cylinder Engine
- Simple, lightweight, durable and quiet 401cc four-stroke engine
- Modern four-stroke overhead valve design for efficient running and good fuel economy
- Fan cooling helps the engine maintain an ideal operating temperature
- Choke opens throttle during starting so accelerator pedal does not need to be depressed
- Can be started in gear by stepping on the brake pedal
Gear-Driven Engine Balancer
- Balance weight moves opposite the piston, dramatically reducing vibration, minimizing noise and wear
- Maximizes operator comfort and diminishes fatigue
Enviromentally Friendly Emissions
- Carburetor settings reduce exhaust emissions
- Positive crankcase ventilation system recycles blow-by gases to the intake tract to be burned in the engine
- Muffler has USFS-approved spark arrestor
- California models have a check valve on the fuel tank/charcoal canister connector hose to prevent gasoline from entering the canister when operating on inclines or over rough terrain
Kawasaki Automatic Power-Drive System (KAPS)
- Simple and lightweight CVT is fully automatic and keeps engine speed in the most efficient range for any selected vehicle speed, load or terrain
- Fully automatic transmission with selectable two
- or four-wheel drive
- An open-sided drive pulley cools effectively for long belt life
- Belt deflection can be easily adjusted by changing the shim thickness of the adjuster bolt located on the outside of the driven converter
- Cooling air flows in from a vent in the cab frame through a special air filter, which keeps out water and dust for increased belt life
- Exhaust duct design prevents contact with the frame
- Long-wearing double cog CVT belt
Dual Mode Differential
- Locked mode for maximum traction in difficult conditions
- Unlocked mode decreases turning radius and minimizes ground disturbance – great for use on grass
Rack and Pinion Steering
- Rack-and-pinion steering helps keep steering light and accurate, which makes maneuvering in tight working quarters a snap
- Durable, simple and easy to maintain
Macpherson Strut Independent Front Suspension
- Comfortable ride and excellent load-carrying capability
- Simple, rugged single A-arm design offers tight turning radius for extra maneuverability
Unit Swingarm Rear Suspension
- Unique design places engine and rear wheels on a sub-frame with a mid-point pivot
- Isolates vibration
- Can handle heavy loads, yet provides comfortable ride even with an empty cargo bed
- Self-adjusting, hydraulic drum brakes at all four wheels provide ample stopping power
- Front grille includes space for mounting a 3,000-pound-capacity winch
- Compact, lightweight and easy to transport to the job; easily fits in the bed of a full-sized pickup
- Bench seat is spacious and comfortable for two
- Durable plastic body panels resist dents, while color is molded in for long-lasting good looks
- Meets Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS) requirements for wheeled tractors under SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4, and 7.5, and also meets FMVSS 216 roof crush resistance requirement
- Two seat belts
- Speed limited to 25 mph
- Large storage tub under the hood with four D-rings to secure the load
- Passenger side glove box
- Cup holders located at each side of the front hood by the dash
Tilting Cargo Bed
- Steel cargo bed can carry up to 400 pounds and tilts for quick unloading
- Thick tailgate panel and secure latching tailgate locking pins reduce vibration and noise, and add durability
- Crankcase oil level dipstick
- Dual element air cleaner
- CVT cover has a convenient drain plug
- Automotive-style dash designed for ease of use with easy to reach controls
- Standard equipment hour meter makes maintenance intervals easy to track
- Fuel gauge
- Oil temperature warning light
- Gear selector for High, Low, Neutral and Reverse
- Differential locking lever
- Convenient parking brake
- Headlight switch for powerful and stylish 35-watt headlights
Popular Accessory Items
- Soft or Hard Top
- Enclosed Cab
- Snow Plow
- Large 24-inch tires feature a tread pattern that offers good off-road traction and ride quality while keeping tire wear low
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, air-cooled single
- Bore and Stroke
- 82 x 76mm
- Single Air-Cooled
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Nikki 6C1026 Carburetor
- Magneto and transistor
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson strut
- Front Brakes
- Four-wheel hydraulic drums, triple sealed
- Front Tire
- 24x9-10 tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Unit swing axle
- Rear Brakes
- Four-wheel hydraulic drums, triple sealed
- Rear Tire
- 24x11-10 tubeless
- Dry Weight
- 1,010 lbs.
- 70.0 in.
- Front Travel
- Rear Travel
- Ground Clearance
- 6.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 400 lbs.
- Towing Capacity
- 1,100 lbs.
- Continuously variable transmission with high and low range, plus reverse
- Drive System
- Shaft-driven selectable four-wheel drive, dual-mode rear differential
- Super Black, Dark Royal Red
- 12 Months