2008 Land Pride AFM4016
8" Deck overlap for zero turn capabilities. The AFM4016 is designed and built by Land Pride to provide excellent cutting quality and performance on lush type turf grasses that are located on expansive and well manicured areas such as sports fields, theme parks, fairways, turf farms, and large estates. The AFM4016 will deliver excellent performance when attached to 40-70 hp tractors. All AFM models are adapted for attachment to 540 rpm pull-type draw bar. They can be ordered with slip-clutch or conventional wing driveline configurations. The mower offers independent deck flotation and zero turning radius due to the sleek frame design. When you need to transport one of these mowers from one mowing site to another on a public street or right-of-way the hydraulic wing cylinders will easily lift the wing decks for a 6'-8" transport width on the AFM4016 mowers.The contour following capability, highly productive cutting widths, and rear discharge design of the floating cutting decks will greatly reduce wide-area cutting times and still deliver finely groomed surfaces at mowing speeds from 2-6 mph.
- Low pivot points on deck: The lower the pivot points are to the ground, the more side to side swing, allowing for excellent flotation from each deck.
- Narrow 6'8” transport width: Not much wider than most tractors, making for safer transport. Meets most city/county codes for transport width.
- Gearbox HP Rating: 40 - 70 HP
- 8” Deck overlap: Eliminates skipping when going into a tight turn.
- Automatic wing locks: When wings are raised in the full transport position, the wings lock in place, no need to get off the tractor to lock.
- 1/4” Gauge wheel arms: 1/4” Sidewall thickness on gauge wheel arms means a great deal of 'hidden' strength.
- Sleek frame design: Single beam hitch design allows for a zero turning radius.
- Rear discharge: Even dispersal, discharged items are always aimed downward. No rear chains are needed, which tend to clump damp grass.
- Blade rotation: Counter rotation; Wing decks throw grass away from the path of the rear deck. Rear deck doesn't get covered up nor does it get bogged down by cut grass.
- 18” Deck tires with sealant: 18” Tires offer great flotation, less lbs. per square inch. Sealant minimizes flats.
- 23” Transport tires with tapered bearings: 23” Transport tires offer smooth roading. Tapered bearings offer longevity.
- 18,340 fpm Blade tip speed: High blade tip speed for clean cut and efficient discharge.
- Cat. 4 CV main driveline: Constant velocity main driveline allows for tighter turns without harming U-joints in driveline.
- Mulching blades: Mulching blades are available.
- Cat. 2 slip-clutch wing drivelines: Reduces start-up torque that is put on the driveline, gearbox and gearbox support.
- Easy belt tension release: Easily release belt tension for changing belt or for winter storage.
- Easy to grease blade spindles: No guards to remove for routine greasing of blade spindles.
- Gearbox Warranty: S/N 368188- one year on all gearbox components. S/N 368188+ 5 years on gearbox housing, gears and shafts, 3 years on bearings and seals in gearbox.
- The front corners of each deck an reinforced to protect against hitting obstructions
- Anti-scalp rollers on nose and trailing edges of decks protect the decka s well as the turf
- Low deck pivot allows for greater side to side flotation on the wing decks
- Esily access grease zerks to keep drivelines operating efficiently
- Gauge wheels feature bolt in spindles for ease of replacement and 18" tires leaving a light weight footprint
- Cutting Width: 16 ft.- 8 in.
- Overall Width: 16 ft. -10 in.
- Transport Height: 8 ft. -10 in.
- Transport Width: 6 ft.- 8 in. With Lock Pins Installed
- Overall Length: 15 ft.-0 in. Mowing Position, 13 ft.-4 in. Transport Position
- Machine Weight: 3,100 lbs.
- Hitch: Pull Type with Adjustable Clevis and Safety Tow Chain
- Tongue Support: 2,200 lb. Capacity Screw Jack
- Tractor Horsepower: Minimum 40 HP / Maximum 70 HP
- Gearbox Support: 1/4 in. Steel Channel
- Gearboxes: 540 RPM (1)-Splitter & (3)-Wing
- Main Driveline: (1) Category lV with Constant Velocity
- Wing Drivelines: (3) Category II with or without Slip Clutch
- Cutting Height: 3/4 in. to 5 1/4 in. (In 1/4 in. increments)
- Deck Size & Quantity: 3 each / 72 in.
- Deck Overlap: 8 in.
- Deck Thickness: 3/16 in.
- Anti-Scalp Roller: Front Center and Outside Deck Corners
- Blade Drive Belt: 1 B-Section
- Drive Belt Tension: Spring Loaded Idler with Overcenter Release
- Blade Bearing: Sealed Ball Bearings
- Blades - 3 Each Per Deck: Low Lift (1/4 in. x 2 1/2 in. x 25 in.) Optional Blades: Medium Lift, High Lift & Mulching
- Blade Overlap: 1 1/4 in.
- Blade Spindle Speed: 2,302 R.P.M.
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,340 F.P.M.
- Transport Tires (2): 23 x 10.5 with Sealant
- Deck Tires: 10 each, Air, 18 x 9.5 with Sealant
- Deck Wheel Spindles: 1 1/4 in. w/Nylon Bushings
- Deck Cylinders: Dual Acting
- Hydraulic Outlets: 1 Set Required
- Wing Flex: 23 Degrees Left To Right, 22 Degrees Front To Back
- Center Deck Flex: 10 Degrees Left To Right, 22 Degrees Front To Back
- Wing Locks: Automatic with Pull Rope Release
- Gauge Wheel Arms: 1/4 in. Wall Square Tubing
- Turning Radius: Zero Turning Radius
- Mowing Capacity: 4.0 Acres Per Hour @ 2 mph, 8.0 Acres Per Hour @ 4 mph, 12.1 Acres Per Hour @ 6 mph
- Wheel Size
- Transport Tires: 23" x 10.5"; Deck Tires: 18" x 9.5"
- Deck Size
- 3 each 72 in. (16 ft. 8 in. Overall)
- Discharge Type